Please submit an online application. Once you apply, a recruiter will contact you to discuss more details/RSVP.
- What we'll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: If you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training that includes a combination of classroom and hands on learning with support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
Some details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you'd want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN)
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.