Aon is looking for a Senior Associate- Inpoint
Key purpose of the role:
Lead project workstreams, supervise the work of Associates, and take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of deliverables. Develop strategic insights and recommendations while supporting the Client Leader by addressing distribution and value chain challenges faced by (re)insurers.
- Work within the Project and Client Leader's overall plan and guidance.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop business plans, operational strategies, and contingencies to combat identified risks within the business plan.
- Analyze and synthesize all research findings - qualitative & quantitative - to identify key market implications and strategic challenges.
- Assess client risk appetite, identify unrealized cross sell opportunities, analyze capability gaps and critical success factors.
- Conduct gap analyses and provide execution support to help our clients identify and act on opportunities.
- Present observations effectively through the preparation of charts, graphs and other visual elements.
- Lead the process of developing major client deliverables, including written documents as well as formal presentations for clients.
- Participate in business development by writing project proposals and participating in discussion with prospects.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients and colleagues, establish credibility and influence where appropriate.
- Ensure effective management of time, effort, and resources to realize maximum efficiencies.
- Contribute and act on ideas to enable Aon Inpoint to deliver higher value initiatives through innovation.
- Communicate in a collaborative and client focused manner.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal learning and development beyond compulsory responsibilities.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, on multiple workstreams, and with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a critical eye in overseeing work of more junior team members.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable conversing with and presenting to clients, Aon leadership, and Aon practitioners.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Team-oriented and able to work in a collaborative environment with clients and colleagues of all levels.
- Strategic problem-solving and critical thinking.
Technical Skills (Required skills):
- Data Handling
- Proficiency with Excel, ability to manipulate datasets to draw quantitative and strategy-forming insights
- Ability to work across multiple third-party database platforms.
- Third-party data platform experience (S&P, Alteryx) is a plus.
- Lead project work with thorough research across various platforms and databases.
- During client meetings and project interviews, having superior note-taking skills is critical.
- Insight Synthesis:
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and the ability to tell a cohesive story that combines the insights gleaned from data analysis and research
- Creative analysis and unconventional thinking.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Communication: Effective and structured communication skills.
- 3 to 5 years of Consulting or Insurance experience strongly preferred.
- Project management and strong analytical ability.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Client presentation skills required.
- Proficiency in Tableau, SQL, MS Access, Python and/or R, is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required (area of study in Business, Accounting, Risk Management, Computer Science, Mathematics or Data Science is a plus)
- Broker or Agent license is a plus.
- Virtual (working hours based on Eastern Standard Time).
- Applicant must relocate to New York post pandemic.
- Ability to travel up to 30% post pandemic.
We offer you
Acompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with agrowingworldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit .
(NYSE:AON)is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.