* Provide assistance and administrative support to Commercial team on management of client projects and travel, calendar, etc.
* Administrative tasks including: Scheduling and preparation for internal and external Meetings, filing, basic paperwork for client, PowerPoint and Excel support at needed, putting together market products for presentations, etc.
* Interaction with client: sample orders, paperwork requests, etc. and also direct involvement on some specific projects, in agreement with the manager.
* Input sample orders, monitor samples and non-conformance issues, ensure samples get to areas where they are needed (FDM, Client, CI, etc.) including market products for presentations.
* Uses commercial system to assist with projects (SAP/ATLAS/SPIRE/Cristal/Oxygen/CLASS)
* Pull existing SDS, sales letters, PSRA paperwork, CofA, etc. when requested by client.
* Managing the price list : maintain the list + also prepare all price letters with the sales manager.
* Interact with Customer Care team to resolve issues.
* Maintains data for Commercial Team and special assignments, as required (sales statistics, etc.).
* Associate Degree required
* Minimum of 3 year's administrative experience.
* Ability to multi-task, solve problems and work in a fast pace environment.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detailed oriented, with a high level of organization skills
* Excellent administrative and computer skills including MS office suite
* Apply strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting skills to develop Account Plans and demonstrate an understanding of financial elements impacting business results
* Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key contacts across diverse clients, teams and cultures
* Resourceful, reliable, innovative, self-motivated multi-tasker with a "can-do" attitude that will see tasks and projects through to completion
* Exceptional initiative and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment, but also be a team player
* The ability to be a part of a highly creative and imaginative team in an incredibly competitive and inspiring industry
* A fast-paced environment surrounded by some of the biggest talents and brands in the beauty and fragrance industries
* Learn how to understand consumers and how to meet their needs effectively
* Opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
At Firmenich, we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans. We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
* Generous Paid Time Off!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* Retirement Plans!
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage!
* Tuition Assistance for Employees and Children!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Tobacco-Free Campus!
* And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs!