This position is responsible for working with various digital signage scheduling programs. Primary task is to review and post content onto remote digital displays. Content reformatting via computer graphic applications is required. Responsible for simple network diagnostic tasks.
- Program digital displays. Ability to quickly learn and efficiently use a wide array of software applications.
- Format creative files using Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Interact with sales team, client and agencies regarding content posting instructions.
- Enter content posting instructions onto scheduling forms.
- Basic understanding of computer networking. Ability to perform simple network management tasks.
- Database entry tasks.
- Occasional on-call status.
- Be able to assist in special projects assigned by management.
- Ability to follow complex instructions through to completion, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to keep company information confidential.
- Must work in a professional and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Preferred experience in digital media / advertising environment
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic computer networking skills.
- Non-standard work hours.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize/handle assignments and deadlines.
- Ability to handle the tasks associated with a fast paced advertising environment.
Based on the NYC vaccine mandate effective 12/27/2021, all employees will be required to show proof of vaccination in accordance with mandate.To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.