- Manage deployments to test and production environments including backend services and frontend clients
- Develop tools and scripts to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of AWS cloud services
- Collaborate with development team to harden, streamline, document, and establish software release processes
- Work with cross functional teams to improve operability, supportability, and usability of our digital infrastructure
- Monitor and track key health and performance matrices of systems and applications
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve production server and client issues by analyzing logs from all digital infrastructure components
- Continue to improve operational processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources
- Strong background in Linux and Windows administration (clustering, load balancing, backup etc.)
- At least 3+ years of DevOps experience with strong shell, python, and Ruby scripting skills
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Chef and Ansible
- Strong AWS administration experience including EC2/ECS, S3, RDS, VPC, OpsWorks, IAM, EMR, and ElasticSearch services
- Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and integration with cloud services
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, and NoSQL proficiency
- Ability to evaluate system and application logs, error messages, stack traces to quickly identify and solve production problems
- Understanding of best practice and data center operations in an always-up, always-available setup
- Experience in integration of enterprise level monitoring and alerting systems
- Ability to create and maintain update to date infrastructure documentation including systems, networks, databases, and their interactions.
Based on the NYC vaccine mandate effective 12/27/2021, all employees will be required to show proof of vaccination in accordance with the mandate.To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.