The Data Engineer is part of the Platform and Data team within OUTFRONT and is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the infrastructure to answer questions with data, using software engineering best practices, data management fundamentals, and data storage principles. You will work with data to populate our audience platform, allowing our client facing organizations to better serve their clients.
- Receiving, validating, and loading data to be used within our audience and other platforms
- Evaluating new data sources for structure and continuity of application
- Ensuring data computations are as efficient as possible
- Data analysis on large and small scales to meet company and client needs
The ideal person
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- 1+ years of experience with data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/ ELT, reporting/analytic tools and, scripting
- Advanced hands-on experience in ANSI SQL with working knowledge of Redshift, HiveSQL, Spark SQL, or Scala
- Familiar with data warehouse schema architectures
- Hands on experience with AWS Redshift Database
- Exposure to AWS ecosystem with products such as EMR, Athena, Glue etc.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python/Pyspark for parsing and data analysis.
- Experience with AWS API Gateway
- Experience building APIs and automation with Python
- Proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
- Sound business judgment, strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities are critical to success in this position
- Proven track record of identifying metric variances and delivering solutions to address the changes
The position reports to the Platform and Data team within the Product organization.To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.