Are you looking for a growth environment to substantially improve your skills and experience? We have an immediate opening in Tacoma, WA for a System Administrator with an active Top Secret/SCI clearance to support our Army Joint Base Lewis-McChord customer.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Administer all workstations in the unclassified and classified architecture. This includes imaging workstations and laptops using PXE or manual loading through CD/DVDs. Install and configure workstations with a common user interface across multiple operating system environments. Support up to 850 systems.
- Support approximately 500 users. Each user can maintain up to five (5) separate accounts which results in management of 500-2500 accounts.
- Provide assistance in the use of operating systems and government-approved applications.
- Assist users with troubleshooting, network connectivity issues, and other work orders and enhancement requests.
- Support asset management activities, including inventory, documenting, and labeling.
- Assist with room equipment resets and renovations, including cable management and hardware installations.
- Assist in reporting Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA's) compliance and remediation and security patches to all hardware and software supporting the enterprise.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- One of the following certifications: CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+
- One of the following Microsoft certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MTA, or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of power shell and script execution
- Strong working knowledge of office automation applications such as Microsoft suite of applications to include but not limited to: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of operating systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris, SUNOS), LINUX, Microsoft Windows OS (current and legacy), Cisco OS, Juniper
- Working knowledge of VMWARE
- Army experience
- Knowledge of Global Command and Control System (GCCS) and Distributed Common Ground System Army (DCGS-A)
- One of the following certifications: A+, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+, SSCP
- Working knowledge of DoD Thin Client: Defense Infrastructure Interface (DII), Common Operating Environment (COE), Next Generation Desktop Environment (NGDE), and Software Defined Workstations (SDW) configurations and employment.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients' businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.