The IM Carry and Valuation Technology Team of our client's Investment Management is looking to fill a consultant position, in the role of senior BI/Reporting Developer and Financial Modeler with strong data engineering background. This position focuses on working very closely with IM Finance team and build financial models, BI dashboards and key financial reporting using best of the breed technological solutions. Candidate will be expected to be very hands-on with building financial/valuation models (preferably having exposure to PE Carry/Waterfall modeling), BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects), other data analytical toolset (SQL, Python, R, Spark) and quick to pick-up domain knowledge. We focus on solving the problem and not to be tied down by technology choices - it is extremely important that you are open to learn & work with technologies that are new to you. Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit is required in addition to proficiency in verbal and written business communications. This job demands strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple priorities. As part of the agile squad, you will be responsible for working with IM Finance and IM Operations team to collaboratively build key financial calculations in terms of reusable Financial models across multiple business lines, build BI dashboards/reports, analyze and cleanse data and collaborate with external parties to source new or missing data. Role will include responsibility of consolidating and harmonizing data used and produced in Carry and Valuation across businesses and help onboarding into IM's Data Warehouse (IMDW). We support what we build - you will be responsible for post-production support in addition to active development.
8 to 10 years
The right candidate Must have:
- Expertise and inclination towards Financial domain knowledge with strong data and business analysis skills.
- Hands-on working experience in building complex financial and valuation models preferably in area of Private Equity/Real Asset business covering PE Carry/Waterfall calculations.
- Hand-on working experience in building complex BI Dashboards and Reports using one of the modern toolset (Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects).
- Exposure, Knowledge or Experience with providing technological solution in the area of Fund Accounting and Fx Hedges.
- Well-rounded technologist with core experience in Database technologies, Analytics and financial modeling tools and technologies. Additional working experience with Python/R/Spark/OLAP is preferred.
- Responsible for designing, implementing critical financial calculations in collaboration with key senior finance and operations stakeholders.
- Effectively collaborate with project team to understand the requirements, analyze them and apply new technologies to implement optimal solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and understand data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Quantrix Modeler (Multi-Dimensional Financial Modeling tool) or any other OLAP tool (e.g. ESSBase)
- Hands-on experience with development in Cloud (Experience with Snowflake as added advantage)
- Hand-on experience with Power BI and Business Objects
- Good to have familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns.
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel and experience with building complex excel models. NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.