Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier I and Tier II phone and desktop support onsite at the PSI office in Arlington, VA three days a week, as well as support corporate users and endpoints located across multiple remote locations and offices.
- Provide Tier I and Tier II phone and desktop support remotely two days a week as well as support corporate users and endpoints located across multiple remote locations and offices.
- Manage desktop configurations across the PSI enterprise and assist in resolution of all problems reported to the PSI Technology Management (TM) Helpdesk.
- Track tickets using the approved service delivery system and resolve issues according to published Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Coordinate network and desktop ticket resolution activities and assist with assigning tasks to the appropriate technical, professional, and service personnel as well as escalate issues to higher-level technicians as needed. Report issues involving non-routine requests and problems to TM management.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions for information systems in a fast-paced, 24x7x365 environment including Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Intune and Azure.
- Assist with performing requirements analysis, procurement support, installation, and training.
- Leverage Microsoft Intune deployment capabilities to effectively provision enterprise laptops.
- Develop user and internal TM documentation and suggest and/or implement processes as needed to support the corporate desktop environment.
- Prepare/Track CMMI related documentation.
- Position requires AA degree in related field and minimum of 3 years technical support experience and 2 years of Customer Service. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Experience must also include but not limited to the following:
- Hardware/Software configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft administration and support tools.
- Experience with Office 365 workloads including Exchange, Office apps, and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to excel in a hands-on position in a fast-paced environment operating 24x7x365.
- Windows 10 configuration and troubleshooting and experience with legacy Microsoft OS platforms.
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of Office 365 including MSI and Click to Run deployments for the desktop. Experience with Office Online products, services, and apps. Certifications preferred.
- Outgoing team player and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills with the ability and desire to interact with all customers and work closely with other technical staff or independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure with the ability to frequently re-assess priorities for multiple tasks or projects.
- Strong time management and resource management capabilities.
- Knowledge of/experience with Microsoft Intune desktop management capabilities.
- Knowledge of/experience with Windows Server concepts.
- U.S. citizenship required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and obtain a Government-granted Security clearance.
- Experience with Service Desk management tools such as BMC Track-It.
- Microsoft Office Product certifications/training.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams.
- Experience with SharePoint including Office integration capabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune.
- Experience with Apple Mac Enterprise Management.
- Experience with Microsoft Auto Pilot and White Glove deployment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience with network concepts, administration, and management.
- Experience with backup and recovery systems and capabilities.
- Experience with CMMI for Services framework
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients' businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.