The lives of our nation's active-duty military, veterans, and their families depend on outstanding healthcare. At QuarterLine (a PSI company), we strive to provide highly qualified healthcare professions to work in the heart of military medicine. As a civilian contractor working for QuarterLine, you will utilize your abilities as a Medical/Surgical, Registered Nurse to provide a holistic approach to the care of the patients requiring acute medical or surgical interventions.
- Birmingham VA Medical Center (BVAMC). BVAMC facilities include, but not limited to:
- Birmingham VA Medical Center: 700 19th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Anniston/Oxford CBOC: Hwy 78 East 96 All Way, Creekside South, Oxford, AL 36203
- Bessemer CBOC: 975 9th Ave SW Suite 400 at UAB West Medical Center, Bessemer, AL 32055
- Birmingham VA Clinic: 2415 7th Ave South, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Childersburg CBOC: 151 9th Ave Northwest, Childersburg, AL35044
- Gadsden CBOC 206: Rescia Ave, Gadsden, AL 35906
- Guntersville CBOC 100: Judy Smith Drive, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Huntsville VA Clinic: 500 Markaview Drive NW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Jasper CBOC 1450: Jones Dairy Road, Jasper, AL 35501
- Shoals Area CBOC 422 DD: Cox Blvd, Sheffield, Alabama 35660
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or in related field or a Master's Degree in Nursing or in related field is highly preferred.
- Certifications and Licensures: The minimum requirement for all registered nurses assigned to a Medical/Surgical unit shall include a current unrestricted registered nurse license from any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States and a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate accredited by the American Heart Association.
- Experience: All registered nurses shall have at least three (3) years current experience in an acute care, medical/surgical unit in an urban, academic Medical Center setting exclusive of agency assignments. Contractor nurses will be assigned based on patient care needs and contractor's experience.
- Credentialing:Ability to pass background check and drug screen.Current physical and immunizations.
- Physical Requirements:You must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients' businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.