Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Create and document automated and manual test plans and procedures, execute tests, analyze results, and report on test problems and anomalies (document bugs)
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
- Understand various development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum, and software testing platforms or environments
- Experience utilizing Selenium WebDriver (not IDE)
- Experience with Cucumber Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) framework
- Document findings in automated tools and communicate effectively with project manager, software developers, end users, and others to record, track, and close outstanding issues and requirements
- Participate in sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Implement automated testing processes to reduce workload and increase the efficiency and reliability of QA process. Use industry or contractor-specific tools to track the progress of automation improvements
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and be self-motivated with strong work ethic. Positive attitude and open communication in a collaborative team atmosphere is required
- Experience creating automated test scripts in several open-source tools (Selenium Web Driver)
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and concretely in writing and verbally with the ability to participate in requirements elicitation and acceptance criteria definition in spring planning and grooming meetings
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Cucumber
- Experience in assisting with requirements definition and tracking
- Experience logging and tracking issues in GitLab and/or Jira
- Experience with Gherkin syntax, to write the plain language use cases/tests to run in the Gherkin framework
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients' businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.